July 3, 2011

I'm here...really, I am.

I know it's been a long while since I've posted anything. That doesn't mean I've not been baking things, because I have, really I have. I've been working on some posts today but for some reason I can't seem to get my pics to upload from my laptop to the site. So I'll keep trying and when I'm able to get the pictures to cooperate, I'll publish the posts. I also discovered today that I either had a piece of adware, spyware or a virus that was jackin' with my text and my mouse. Everything I typed was showing up in reverse order and when I tried to type in a different webpage address to see if it was just that one page, the cursor was backing up one space at a time, no matter where I clicked, it backed up and then it started putting in the address to web sites that I wasn't typing!

After some time spent updating my anti-spyware and anti-malware software programs and then running them, I was able to "fix" the issue (at least it seems I have) and am working on getting things back up and running and posting some new things for you all!

Much cupcake love to you all!
~Kat~

No comments:

Post a Comment